Monday, April 6, 2009

A peek inside Earthshine Giftworks


I like this little slide show I put together awhile back. Even before I started blogging on any regular basis, I was making these slide shows as vinettes, representing my day-to-day life. The music is the ribbon than ties the photos up together in one neat package. This slide show started out being a collection of photos depicting Earthshine Giftworks; pictures of my studio, a sampling of my products, the supplies I use to create my wares. But after I culled some of these photos, I started adding in other photos that delighted my eye...and really are, in a peripheral way...all about Earthshine Giftworks, too. These are the things that give me inspiration and provide sustenance. And this song by Imogen Heap? When I first heard it...I was mesmerized. Seemed a perfect fit.

4 comments:

eileen hull said...

Wow- beautiful! And I was singing away with Imogen :-)It was great to see you in your (and Jeff's) element. I think I would never want to leave that place... except for the heat... enjoy the spring

rhonda edgar said...

Oh, oh, oh that was SO cool! What a nice treat. You really made that work so well with the images and the music, "created and produced by YOU!" The heart card, the bird's nest, you in the garden, your studio...I loved it all. You amaze me time after time!

Kimberly Ylitalo said...

Thanks, you guys! I just LOVE reading your comments. They're so encouraging and thoughtful and warm. You guys are great!

Jessica Masterson said...

My sister is so talented! I loved this and the music was perrrrrrfect. How relaxing, calming and peaceful it looks. Love you, Jessica