Monday, December 7, 2009

Abram is back from Afghanistan. Jeff and I are relieved and happy. I don't think I realized just how much I was holding my breath until after Abram came home. We had no idea-until very recently-Abram would be making a little side trip to visit us in Ozark, en route to his duty station on Oahu...and while Grandma was visiting us, too...another bonus...more luck...additional blessings on our heads. Thank you, God...and to all the forces in the universe that brought about this lovely reunion. The photo above was snapped by Yvette, while we supped at Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, one of our favorite local spots to dine. A toast...to Abram. "Welcome home, son!"

1 comment:

eileen hull said...

hear, hear! Welcome home Abram- you have a handsome dude there Kim and Jeff! Sounds like a great reunion- know how happy you must be to have him with you.