Wednesday, September 24, 2008

While visiting my brother in Florida, I started copying some photos from his hard drive to my external hard drive. Look at this photo I found! My beautiful grown-up kids! Taken only 2 1/2 years ago...I marvel at all the things that have happened in this short time. I'm thinking that each of us can look at the past two and a half years of our lives and note some big changes. A few of life's offerings just plain sucked. Flat out, no arguments, sad as sad can be...sucked. But looking at the glass half full....a multitude of blessings...more than our fair share, rained down on us and filled the cup again. Love the UGGS, Tarajean, and your beautiful smile (which matches the beautiful person you are on the inside)......And Abram? I actually miss seeing you and your hair in your eyes. Nope, I take that back. Let's just stick with "I miss you." THAT is the truth.

No comments: